A visit to the Barnes's unparalleled art collection leaves a lasting impression. The Barnes offers a number of group visit opportunities to satisfy the interests and needs of every group, from business and professional associations to social organizations and educational institutions.
All group tours include:
- Expedited check-in and priority collection access
- Discounted add-on fee for exhibitions
- 10% discount in the Barnes Shop
- Discounted dining options
- Exclusive packages with Philadelphia attractions
- Easy bus drop-off and pick-up along Pennsylvania Ave.
Explore thousands of masterpieces in the Barnes collection, whose arrangements are as awe-inspiring as the art itself. Discover why groups say a docent-led tour is “the ultimate way to experience the art at the Barnes.”
- for 15–60 people
- 1 hour and 15 min.
- private tour outside open admission hours
Self-Guided Audio Tours
Explore more than 3,000 masterpieces, including 181 Renoirs, 69 Cézannes, 59 Matisses, 46 Picassos, 16 Modiglianis, and 7 Van Goghs, plus textiles, ironwork, decorative objects, African sculpture, Native American ceramics and jewelry, and Pennsylvania German furniture. Tour the Barnes Foundation at your own pace with easy-to-use digital audio guides that provide expert commentary, music, and art historical context. Audio tours are available in English, French, Japanese, and Spanish. Audio tours can be downloaded for free on your Apple or Android device (iTunes store or Google Play) or devices can be made available when pre-booking your group visit. Availability is limited.
- for 25–60 people
- tour for as long as you like, at your own pace
- for 30–60 people
- begins with a 30-min. intro to the collection and Dr. Barnes’s displays
- for 25–60 people
- private self-tour outside open admission hours
For reservations, call 215.278.7220 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.