A visit to the Barnes's unparalleled art collection leaves a lasting impression. The Barnes offers a number of group visit opportunities to satisfy the interests and needs of every group, from business and professional associations to social organizations and educational institutions.
All group tours include:
- Expedited check-in and priority collection access
- Discounted add-on fee for exhibitions
- 10% discount in the Barnes Shop
- Discounted dining options
- Exclusive packages with Philadelphia attractions
- Easy bus drop-off and pick-up along Pennsylvania Ave.
Explore thousands of masterpieces in the Barnes collection, whose arrangements are as awe-inspiring as the art itself. Discover why groups say a docent-led tour is “the ultimate way to experience the art at the Barnes.”
- for 15–60 people
- 1 hour and 15 min.
- private tour outside open admission hours
Self-Guided Audio Tours
Explore more than 3,000 masterpieces, including 181 Renoirs, 69 Cézannes, 59 Matisses, 46 Picassos, 16 Modiglianis, and 7 Van Goghs, plus textiles, ironwork, decorative objects, African sculpture, Native American ceramics and jewelry, and Pennsylvania German furniture. Tour the Barnes Foundation at your own pace with easy-to-use digital audio guides that provide expert commentary, music, and art historical context. Audio tours are available in English, French, Japanese, and Spanish.
- for 25–60 people
- tour for as long as you like, at your own pace
- for 30–60 people
- begins with a 30-min. intro to the collection and Dr. Barnes’s displays
- for 25–60 people
- private self-tour outside open admission hours
Discounted add-on fee for exhibition access or an exhibition tour for groups of 25 or more
Nari Ward: Sun Splashed
June 24–August 22, 2016
Live and Life Will Give You Pictures: Masterworks of French Photography, 1895-1945
October 8, 2016 - January 9, 2017
For reservations, call 215.278.7220 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.