The following guidelines are in place to provide you with the best experience possible, while keeping the collection safe and respecting other guests’ enjoyment of the collection.
- The dark line on the floor in the Collection Gallery marks the distance that you should keep from the works in the collection. Please do not touch paintings, frames, furniture, metalwork, or other items on display in the building. Guests found to be touching any items in the collection will be asked to leave the Collection or Exhibition Gallery without refund of ticket price.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the Collection Gallery, Exhibition Gallery, Auditorium or Library.
- Children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Drawing, sketching, and photography are not permitted in the Collection Gallery or Exhibition Gallery.
- Smoking is not permitted in the building.
- Making or receiving phone calls is not permitted in the Collection Gallery, Exhibition Gallery, Auditorium or Library.
- Strollers are permitted in the Collection Gallery, but Security reserves the right to exclude oversized and jogging strollers.
For more information, please contact Visitor Services by phone at 215.278.7200 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.