The Barnes Foundation
Originally purchased by Dr. Barnes in 1922, the Merion campus features a Paul Philippe Cret-designed residence and gallery surrounded by a 12-acre arboretum. The horticulture program and library, and the institutional archives, are based here.
Learn about the people and the plants that helped the Arboretum grow. Learn more
Committee members are a dedicated group who advise on botanical issues and horticulture programming. Learn more
The plants propagated in the greenhouse are used for education and display. Learn more
The Arboretum is currently open for Horticulture Courses. Learn more