Summer internship program: March 1
Fall internships: June 1
Spring internships: October 1
Be sure to submit all your application materials on time.
What you can expect from a Barnes internship:
- Work side-by-side with experts in the field
- Engage in meaningful work
- Gain valuable job experience
Interns may contribute in the following areas:
- Art Education
- Art Library
- Development: Individual Giving
- Development: Institutional Giving
- Graphic Design
- Horticulture Education
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Marketing and Social Media
- Public Programs
- Public Relations
- Visual Resources
Summer internship program requirements:
- The summer internship program is June 1–August 7, 2015. Interns must be available during this time.
- Interns must commit to a minimum of eight consecutive weeks and two days per week.
- Applicants must be either currently enrolled in or recently graduated (within one year) from undergraduate or graduate studies.
- Summer interns must be on site or available to attend enrichment activities every Friday during the program.
Read the Barnes Foundation’s non-discrimination statement.
Interns assist departments with their projects; duties vary depending on the needs of the department. Please note that internships are not available in every area each semester.