The health and safety of our community is our top priority.
To ensure the highest level of safety and enjoyment for all, we have introduced new protocols and changes to on-site operations, detailed below. Any updates to our health and safety protocols will be posted here. Updated June 11, 2021, to reflect current guidelines from the City of Philadelphia.
Health and Safety
- Masks are recommended for all.
- All public spaces and surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- Hand-sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the building.
Ticketing and Transactions
- Reservations are encouraged to facilitate contactless ticketing and payment. Buy tickets online or by phone at 215.278.7200.
- The number of visitors in the building will be limited, with timed ticketing to help facilitate social distancing.
- Payment using credit or debit cards is preferred for any on-site purchases to facilitate contactless transactions.
Wayfinding and Gallery Experience
- Visitor capacity is limited within the building and galleries, encouraging crowd-free movement and allowing visitors the opportunity to cultivate deeper connections with the art.
- A one-way flow through the Barnes collection, Roberts Gallery, and other areas will ensure calm and crowd-free pathways.