- All bags will be inspected upon entering the building.
- Backpacks, backpack-style child-carriers, oversized and jogging strollers, umbrellas, bulky coats, and bags and packages larger than 8 × 10 × 6 in. must be stowed in the coat check or lockers on the Lower Level.
- Pens, sketching, and photography are not permitted in the galleries, unless otherwise noted.
- Stay behind the dark lines on the floor in the galleries. Please do not touch paintings, frames, furniture, ironwork, or other objects on display.
- Food and drink are allowed in the Annenberg Court and on the Lower Level, but are not permitted in the galleries, auditorium, or library.
- Gallery capacity is limited to protect the art; when galleries reach capacity, guests may have to wait in line until people have exited the galleries. If you leave the galleries, you may have to wait in line before re-entering.
- Children aged 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Smoking is not permitted in the building.
- Restrooms are next to the coat check on the Lower Level.
For more information, please contact Visitor Services at 215.278.7200 or email@example.com.